Friday, June 23, 2006

Hello all,

I am working in one of good software company as linux expert. IT market is little changing for new ppls who are interested linux administration or network stuffs,
you even I am doing the same from few years but right I am not getting much satisfaction from this job. Thats ppl should think to get into it, rather than you can go for storage domain for example SAN and NAS.
and I am going to post some basic and adavance stuffs bout SAN and NAS, Belive me guys if you want to make money, want to get job, want to get satisfaction then learn bout SAN and NAS and get good job.
and you know every corporate having storage for their database,
so move on for storage administration...dont worry its part of system administration linux always be there.

then enjoy new posts
UniLinux

No comments: